UnReal World > Gameplay questions

is it possible to eat deadly poison and survive by eating the right herb?

(1/3) > >>

Buoidda:
Is it possible to eat, say sand mushroom and survive by eating the right herb?

Just curious.

Privateer:
Just guessing but I bet 20 squirrel hides you'd need to find a Shaman for at least one treatment to survive.

Though I wonder if there is a lethal dosage threshold, like 2 sand mushrooms? or a tiny drip soup that had a miniscule amount added.

And why can't you poison NPCs?

Buoidda:
so the wise men actually do something? I always wondered about that since there's no treated signs on the wound screen...

Brygun:
I wonder if eating spoiled fish to induce vomiting might help?

Not an expert on poisons. I suspect real life some poisons once they are into your blood stream its suffer or maybe force fluids to get the kidney's to purge

PALU:
It ought to be possible to eat herbs to improve your chances of surviving, although I haven't tried it. I believe there's something that promotes getting rid of poison, though, and something that induces vomiting ought to help as well (like spoiled fish, unless it adds to the burden with its own mix of poisonous stuff).

Sweating may help if if carries the poison out through the pores, but may hinder it if the poison is removed via the urine more efficiently (in which case drinking a lot might help). Something that gave you the runs ought to speed up getting rid of the parts that had been processed too far to be removed through vomiting.
Herbs that provide general strengthening might help you to survive the ordeal.

(Don't try any of the above in real life...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version