UnReal World > General Discussion

Njerpez War camp?

(1/4) > >>

Privateer:
 So I just loaded up and decided to go to town.
I hit enter and F6 to see what town I want to go to and I find this!?

Now this spot was not there when I played yesterday
as I had gone well north and back south over about 6 days.

I'll need to go home for a water craft to investigate this area.
I've had this character for about 4 rl years so I don't mind saying,
 that for the first time in a very long time I'm a bit nervous :D

Spoiler: show

JP_Finn:
Nice!

And grab a couple fellows to join you.

Privateer:

--- Quote from: JP_Finn on December 10, 2020, 05:01:52 AM ---Nice!

And grab a couple fellows to join you.

--- End quote ---

That would have been a good idea. I was over confident with 3 dogs ^_^;

PALU:
I would at least have started by scouting from a water craft, in which case both dogs and companions would be more of a hindrance than help.

Anyway, thanks for showing the war camp indication (and sorry for your character, who'd apparently lived at half pace, with two unreal years passed over four real ones).

Privateer:
 No worries about the toon, though I didn't backup the save, I do have other older copies of the save from 3.3, 3.4,3.5 versions.
Some of those have longer life spans as the "Njerpez camp" appeared in this save from my Steam version of the game.

Once I had 'spotted' it (Note: it did not tell me that I saw a settlement) Saw it after resting in a fishing shelter I have nearby when I hit F6

Found a lone Njerpez warrior at the edge of the clearing (Should have probably run at this point)

I sneaked up but only saw one wooden structure, though the clearing looked large.

I think I killed 3 before I took a 39% spear to the neck, then things got hectic and someone got behind me, the engaged count was 5 and a steam of 3 were still flowing down from the North.

I would have probably been disappointed if it would have ended any other way.  ;) ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version