Topic: Thank you, URW!  (Read 3179 times)

Kararas

« on: October 30, 2020, 06:45:55 PM »
It's been about a year since I first played URW.This game .. Oh.. I Think it did a lot for me.She signed my interest in history,and now I'm thinking about connecting my life with it.I became more interested in nature, trips to the village began to bring pleasure, even while working.I am immensely grateful to the developers for creating and still developing this game.As a 15-year-old I enjoy spending my evenings building my cabin, or hunting elk, thank You! Ilya Karasev 15, Tula.Russia

JP_Finn

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 03:04:28 AM »
I too enjoy the game a lot. And I also enjoy discharging products made in your hometown Ilya.
 ;D

shaycuellar

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2020, 03:36:46 AM »
Hmm, I agree.

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2020, 11:36:30 AM »
It's been about a year since I first played URW.This game .. Oh.. I Think it did a lot for me.She signed my interest in history,and now I'm thinking about connecting my life with it.I became more interested in nature, trips to the village began to bring pleasure, even while working.I am immensely grateful to the developers for creating and still developing this game.As a 15-year-old I enjoy spending my evenings building my cabin, or hunting elk, thank You! Ilya Karasev 15, Tula.Russia

Thank You for sharing your thoughts. It's always a pleasure to hear this kind of feedback, as the deep thought behind the game is that it can bring the players "behind the game", to arise interest in the nature and traditional lifestyle and such.
I was 15 years old myself when starting to code UnReal World. A countryside kid, interested in the nature and history too - although it's all naturally gotten deeper and deeper over the years. This is kind of a circle closing :)
I wish you many prosperous adventures both in unreal, and real world. Kind regards and best wishes.
- Sami | UnReal World creator