UnReal World > Suggestions

Finding my arrows

(1/6) > >>

BTA:
I pray to the URW Gods on High for a spell and a device (divining rod) and an animal companion command (fetch) to retrieve arrows I shot that landed off in the distance. I love my broadhead arrows and it pains me to think of them lost and alone in the wild, orphaned from all that is good and kind.

and an animal, three "an" in a row

Privateer:
 The standard fix is to color your arrows making them easier to find.
The files in \truetile wp-(whatever arrow).png

MrMotorhead:
Losing arrows drives me nuts too.  Its one of the things that has lead me to favor hunting (animals) with javelins instead.

In my estimation, it's still easier than finding arrows in the real world.  This is my memory of having a bow as a kid.  I lost many an arrow in the woods near my house.  Thinking back to the UnReal world, it seems like shooting an arrow into a snow covered ground would be nearly impossible to find.

BTA:

--- Quote from: Privateer on October 10, 2020, 05:43:33 AM --- The standard fix is to color your arrows making them easier to find.

--- End quote ---

What color is "the standard fix"? That is, what color have people found most effective for finding lost arrows?

I agree with MrMotorhead, real arrows are difficult to find in the real world. But then, In the real world, I would never in my life be hunting large bears or people, but especially not skilled and well equipped warriors with my composite bow and broadhead arrows.

BTA:

That does not change the small, thin, dark line image of an arrow on the ground, it only changes the image in my inventory.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version