Topic: How do I put on more Weight  (Read 2698 times)

Saguaro

« on: October 04, 2020, 09:37:04 PM »
I heard weight increases your carry limit so I've been fattening myself constatly.
I do believe that it works just for a bit cause my weight limit did go up from 155 to 161. Although it may just be a miscalculation from me

Galgana

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 11:24:22 PM »
In the current version of the game, nutrition does not impact your character's weight. Height and mass are constant attributes and won't change after character creation unless you use Night's character menu editor.
Have you equipped any armors or clothing? Those will count towards your carrying weight, but there's a threshold of distributed weight before you begin taking a carrying penalty. That's more likely to be the cause of what you're observing.

Privateer

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 01:49:02 AM »
As stated Height/weight sets carry weight I made a female 205cm/107kg ~ 80in/236lb
She had great carry weight but I started her with 0 skills and she died by bear attack.
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

JP_Finn

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2020, 06:21:54 AM »
What Galgana wrote. Distributed weight before hitting encumbrance penalty is likely (99.999% chance) the reason for “perceived higher carry weight”.

I like to pick Sartolainen as my character when I want to play armor wearing warrior. Easy to get 200lbs+ character. And not as boringly easy/OP as Kaumolaiset are.