Topic: [Fixed - persists in 3.63] Sliver ring won't be consumed in sacrifice  (Read 3496 times)

skyleaf

« on: October 08, 2020, 07:17:04 AM »
In the past I always use sliver ring for the sacrifice ritual for forest spirits, the ritual success every time but the ring never get consumed. Last time I change what I use to sacrifice into a sliver chain bracelet and this time it got consumed for 1/3. I guess the sliver ring never get consumed is abnormal then?

« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 08:01:04 PM by Sami »

PALU

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 09:48:20 AM »
Yes, this sacrifice should result in the silver (not sliver) item being damaged each time, and eventually destroyed.

JP_Finn

• Honorary Lifetime Supporter
  • Thawed Finn in SoCal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 04:14:11 PM »
I’ve had silver ring not wear down from sacrifices as well. But since 3.61 they’ve shown wear.
Necklaces have always worn considerably faster. (4 uses from necklace, 12+ from ring)

If you have a save of the non-wearing ring right after sacrifice; I guess Sami could see if it did cause wear and not show it, or not even consume part of the ring.

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 08:00:21 PM »
In the past I always use sliver ring for the sacrifice ritual for forest spirits, the ritual success every time but the ring never get consumed. Last time I change what I use to sacrifice into a sliver chain bracelet and this time it got consumed for 1/3. I guess the sliver ring never get consumed is abnormal then?

Is that's abnormal, and a bug. I got another report about this a while ago.
The issue was related to low weight of silver rings and too rough math rounding. And it's fixed now.

[Fixed - persists in 3.63]
- Sami | UnReal World creator