Topic: [3.62] Village items in player cottage  (Read 2409 times)

Kreivos

« on: October 07, 2020, 10:01:34 AM »
Bug or feature? I'm playing lonely settler scenario with two unfinished cottages right next to a village. I finished one cottage and while I was away for several nights the other cottage was filled with village items. Is it normal for villagers to use player cottages?

This is first time I have cottages next to a village and this struck me as odd.

PALU

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 10:11:44 AM »
If a player building is placed too close to a village villagers may consider it part of the village. If a starting scenario building is placed too close I'd say it's a bug.

raredragon

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 03:38:34 PM »
yes this also happened on me, i built a cellar few tiles from the village border and villagers dumped some food items there including 2 bags of grain. When i took it back to my real base the game register it (taken) and it tainted everything that the flour touches as (taken) as well, like the other bag that i grinded the grains in, wooden bowl, and pot. When I returned to that village, the villagers yell at me for not paying my debt, and even included all those tainted items that originally belonged to me. Funnily enough i just needed to say I can't pay and they let me off

anything