Topic: Do NPCs maintain their injuries?  (Read 2681 times)

raredragon

« on: September 28, 2020, 05:18:16 AM »
I lost a fight with a driik villager (because i refused to pay for some items), but managed to stab him a couple of times with my spear. He (or someone else) brought me away several tiles northeast and i managed to survive the whole thing and escaped back home to sartola territory,  does NPCs maintain their injuries like we do or do they cheat and get full health immediately?

Privateer

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 05:51:13 AM »
NPCs heal over time. Just like a dog, sheep, cow etc.
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

raredragon

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 12:00:05 PM »
that's very cool. That means the njerpez i just killed near the village i frequent to, is the same one that fleed in the same area couple days back, but he seemed to have fully recovered

JP_Finn

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2020, 04:57:42 AM »
Wild animals heal too.
I had an elusive glutton in the area that got hit by arrow, ran off into spruce mire. If I didn’t check light lever traps and loop snares every day after the 1st, I’d find bones and pile of feathers by triggered traps. Ran into the glutton later, it had healed, yet carried an arrow. Missed the shot, it ran off again. This happened couple times, hit or miss; then it hid in the spruce mire. Until 2nd winter, spotted it on pine mire 300m away from closest spruce mires, hit it again, twice. Skied up to it and finished him/her off. It had 7 arrows on the carcass.

anything