UnReal World > Gameplay questions

Need help on the "Kaumo furs" quest

(1/3) > >>

skyleaf:
I hunted down 3 elks and a bear, skinned and processed in the Kaumo territory and the mission still haven't count as finished.
The quest said "..your task is to hunt for a valued fur bearing animal and use your hideworking skill to skin it.."
if elk furs aren't valuable enough, isn't bear fur one of the most valuable fur in the game?
What exactly I have to do to finish this quest?

MrMotorhead:
I think they are asking for one of the high value per weight furs.  Fox will work or lynx, or probably any of the weasels.

Tom H:
ALL it takes is for a Fine quality fur to be skinned. I've done the quest several times with just a Fine squirrel fur. As soon as you skin off that Fine quality fur, the quest will update your success.

BUT, it has to be within Kaumo lands!!

skyleaf:

--- Quote from: MrMotorhead on August 29, 2020, 05:37:11 PM ---I think they are asking for one of the high value per weight furs.  Fox will work or lynx, or probably any of the weasels.

--- End quote ---

If that is the case, I think I need to stay in Kaumo lands for a while. Haven't seem any lynx/ glutton for months.

--- Quote from: Tom H on August 29, 2020, 05:52:03 PM ---ALL it takes is for a Fine quality fur to be skinned. I've done the quest several times with just a Fine squirrel fur. As soon as you skin off that Fine quality fur, the quest will update your success.

BUT, it has to be within Kaumo lands!!

--- End quote ---

That's weird, all 4 furs I acquired are in fine quality   :-\

Tom H:
Did you take the animals within Kaumo lands? Not No-Man's Land, right? Skinned in Kaumo lands, too?

I can vouch for my experience with this quest. Perhaps Sami can say if there have been any changes with the last patch?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version