Topic: I use the big bull cow to transport the tree trunk to the world map  (Read 4319 times)

甜汤

« on: August 06, 2020, 12:18:44 PM »
I use the big bull cow to transport the tree trunk to the world map. I think this helps to make leather. I no longer need to enter the minimap frequently. But when I want it to disappear, I don't know how to make it disappear. I used the command to take the tree trunk from the cow, but I couldn’t use the command to put it back

PALU

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 03:11:37 PM »
Too much is lost in translation...

- Leather/bull/tree trunk?
- Make "it" "disappear"?
- You can push logs onto big cows, and it may be possible to push whole tree trunks onto big bulls (I've never used bulls. They're lousy milk producers).
- I've never tried to take a log from a cow on the overworld map as I've seen no use for that. However, it may be that you get a message that it's too heavy and ask if you want to pull it off instead. If that's the case you can probably not push it on again. I've pushed my log onto my cow, zoomed out to the overworld map, walked to my homestead, zoomed in, walked to the building site, pulled the log off, zoomed out to the overworld map, gone to the logging area, entered and prepared the next log, pushed it onto the cow...

BlankPaper

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 04:04:27 PM »
I've never used bulls. They're lousy milk producers

;D

甜汤

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 05:15:42 PM »

- Make "it" "disappear"?
- You can push logs onto big cows, and it may be possible to push whole tree trunks onto big bulls (I've never used bulls. They're lousy milk producers).
- I've never tried to take a log from a cow on the overworld map as I've seen no use for that. However, it may be that you get a message that it's too heavy and ask if you want to pull it off instead. If that's the case you can probably not push it on again. I've pushed my log onto my cow, zoomed out to the overworld map, walked to my homestead, zoomed in, walked to the building site, pulled the log off, zoomed out to the overworld map, gone to the logging area, entered and prepared the next log, pushed it onto the cow...

I put the trunk on the bull, exited my settlement, entered the world map, and then used shift+g to take out the trunk so that the trunk appeared on the world map. I can't think of how to make it disappear from the world map for the time being, because it can't move through m or p on the world map, I can't pick up it, and it will be too heavy. I can't use p to move it to the bull , because the world map cannot use p

甜汤

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 05:31:00 PM »

甜汤

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2020, 05:40:05 PM »
I've never used bulls. They're lousy milk producers

;D

It can carry 4x forest reindeer, although two of them are small

甜汤

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2020, 06:35:06 PM »

- Make "it" "disappear"?

I mean, on the map of the world, the lake is a small puddle, and the fur can be treated on the side. The last step of processing the fur requires a trunk, so I cut down a tree, put the trunk on the bull, then, zooming out, came to the world map, next to the puddle representing the lake, took out the trunk. In this way, I don’t need zooming in when processing fur. Sometimes I get a lot of unprocessed fur. Processing these fur on the world map can avoid frequent zooming in and zooming out, because both require short loading time.

甜汤

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2020, 07:06:24 PM »

- Make "it" "disappear"?

Have you tried to deal with fur on the world map? I haven't bought bull before, and I don't know that I can bring the tree trunk to the world map. Before I know this, I can only complete four steps on the world map, skin an animal, clean the skin, tan, tan, (I rarely make leather)
The final processing I have to zoom in back to the minimap. If the tree trunk is brought to the world map, there is no need for zooming in. But I have a question, which is how to put tree trunk back on the bull of the world map. If I am ready to hunt, I rarely return to the settlement, I will process the fur on the world map, wandering around while waiting, hoping to find prey

PALU

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2020, 09:06:32 PM »
I've never done processing on the world map, and I don't think it really is intended. I bring corpses of Njerps and robbers up to the world map and leave them there to rot so I can see when the bones are ready for collection.

You can use a log rather than a trunk for processing, although a table is preferred. However, I do all my processing at my homestead (except skinning and butchering of large animals, which I perform where they fell).

甜汤

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2020, 06:10:20 AM »
I've never done processing on the world map, and I don't think it really is intended. I bring corpses of Njerps and robbers up to the world map and leave them there to rot so I can see when the bones are ready for collection.

You can use a log rather than a trunk for processing, although a table is preferred. However, I do all my processing at my homestead (except skinning and butchering of large animals, which I perform where they fell).

I found a way to delete it. It turns out that the items that once belonged to the player will have an attribute, and you can use "d" or "shift+d" to delete

anything