Topic: Forest reindeer have two characteristics  (Read 3025 times)

甜汤

« on: July 31, 2020, 07:53:16 PM »
Forest reindeer have two characteristics. They are deadly. One is the sentinel, which is not particularly deadly because many people use bows instead of crossbows. The second is that they will try to gather together. With these two points, we can easily kill them. The weapon we need to use is the crossbow. The crossbow can ensure long-range hits and is very suitable for hurting sentries. The arrows I use are broad-headed arrows, and the benefits of bleeding are very large. Whether it is for humans or animals, I am really not used to using conventional arrows, blunt-headed arrows, oh no, if I want to ensure the integrity of the fur, I will Select the trap. I easily killed a group of eight forest reindeer. My crossbow skills are practiced very high, and I am not sure if low skills will have good results. Many interesting things appeared in the hunt. When I am not trying to get close to the race like using a longbow, but shooting at a greater distance or even at the edge of my vision, the sentries of the race will keep their eyes on me. In this case, they will not run for long and long distances. After I loaded the crossbow, I didn't need to follow my footprints for a long time. In addition, the injured reindeer will take me to the group. The last deer in the group will return to the fallen but not dead reindeer and let me win the Grand Slam. I didn’t chase it, search for it, I just stood next to the fallen reindeer, sneaking, reloading, waiting until it appeared in my field of vision, shooting

PALU

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 10:45:21 AM »
And what's the point of this mass slaughter? Kill one at a time, process it, and only then return for more. Killing all of them at once just results in a lot of lost meat and fur.

Tom H

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 11:24:24 AM »
I'm rather surprised to hear of a hunter who uses a crossbow! All of my guys have always had pathetic skill with that weapon.

甜汤

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2020, 10:46:51 AM »
And what's the point of this mass slaughter? Kill one at a time, process it, and only then return for more. Killing all of them at once just results in a lot of lost meat and fur.

In winter, all fur processing can be completed, and the food will not spoil too much

甜汤

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2020, 10:48:24 AM »
I'm rather surprised to hear of a hunter who uses a crossbow! All of my guys have always had pathetic skill with that weapon.

Crossbow helps to shoot it at animal alert distance