Topic: Warning before eating unknown plants  (Read 373 times)


skyleaf

« on: July 19, 2020, 02:51:24 PM »
My first character was died from deadly poisonous mushroom, since then i finally realise why would there be warning box before eating the unknown mushroom. That’s really great QoL improvement as I always seem to accidentally click and eat something I never want to eat. To my surprise, there’s no warning message before i eat unknown plants and get poisoned again. Luckily this time it is not deadly, but still, it would not be nice if I accidentally kill my character due to my clumsy fingers. I think it would be a nice modification to add such warning box before you eat/ drink anything that’s unknown to you.

Kaleva

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2020, 12:21:31 PM »
I like this. I´ve clumsy fingers on keyboard also. Would hate to die becouse of double click on Enter.

JP_Finn

  • Honorary Lifetime Supporter
  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 306
  • Total likes: 99
  • Thawed Finn in SoCal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 04:35:18 AM »
Only 2 types of mushrooms are “deadly”.

Other types of plants don’t have “deadly” species. Marsh calla and so on are gut wrecking at worst.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 07:55:58 PM by JP_Finn »

 

anything