Topic: A village but not a village?  (Read 2634 times)

Owlant

« on: June 19, 2020, 04:35:31 PM »
I found a village. Entered. And instead of the header saying Village or settlement, it says ground. There is a pen of reindeer however I cannot buy one, all the NPC's don't have the option to buy an animal. On the overview map, the village icon is gone just a pile of shelter, kota, NPC and reindeer icons.

I cannot leash a reindeer, I haven't tried stealing or deconstructing a building.

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 06:36:29 PM »
I believe something like this has been rarely seen in many versions. Some instances have been also fixed.
If you still happen to have this savegame I could take a look. If so, please locate the character at this village, .zip up the character folder and e-mail it over to me.
My hunch is that the actual village generation failed for a reason or another. If it was terrain, or cultural area glitch, or something else, remains to be found out.
- Sami | UnReal World creator

Owlant

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 08:47:45 PM »
I have emailed you the file. They do get angry if I try to dismantle a building and reindeer cannot be leashed.

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 07:16:23 PM »
I have emailed you the file. They do get angry if I try to dismantle a building and reindeer cannot be leashed.

Thanks. Will check. And yes I believe all there functions as in a regular village but just the buildings and area name aren't quite what to expect.
- Sami | UnReal World creator

anything