Topic: Starving dogs refuse fresh Njerp? (6.1)  (Read 4372 times)

user1805

« on: June 12, 2020, 08:12:53 PM »
Is that standard now or a mistake from me?

As i bring my starving dogs a really tasty fresh Njerpes Warrior they shake their heads. Such waste of food should anger the spirits. Would be a shame :)

Didnt see it in the change log, overlooked?

ineedcords

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 08:15:08 PM »

As i bring my starving dogs a really tasty fresh Njerpes Warrior they shake their heads. Such waste of food should anger the spirits. Would be a shame :)

Do you have the vegan dogs mod?
This could be a good day to utilize your squirrels hides.

Privateer

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 08:21:19 PM »

I don't think dogs (in game) will eat large whole carcasses. If you chop him up into cuts, I bet the dog(s) will eat it.
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

PALU

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2020, 08:41:54 PM »

I don't think dogs (in game) will eat large whole carcasses. If you chop him up into cuts, I bet the dog(s) will eat it.
Dogs eat freshly killed game, ruining the fur when starving, so I think that applies to njerp corpses as well. However, I don't think hungry is enough: I think it has to be starving.

user1805

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2020, 06:41:33 PM »
I take everything back and claim the opposite. The Njerp is eaten as intended.
Didnt know that there is a vegan dog mode :D But truely the dog of my grandma was crazy for raw potatoes ..

ineedcords

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2020, 12:25:37 AM »
Didnt know that there is a vegan dog mode :D But truely the dog of my grandma was crazy for raw potatoes ..
haha that was a joke!
I should have added a smiley to the end   :)
This could be a good day to utilize your squirrels hides.

princebunnyboy

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2020, 05:37:11 PM »

Vegan dog mode, haha!  ;D

Dogs will eat any human body but they must be starving to do so! You do not need to cut it up for them and you cannot command them to eat it, but remember to make sure
they're not too hungry when you take them out with you unless you only want ruined pelts :)

anything