Topic: Cattle Pulled Sled  (Read 4106 times)

BirdiesGrimm

« on: March 26, 2020, 01:39:16 AM »
I've gotten to the end of fall, and can no longer use my boat to haul things, which got me thinking.

A simply made sled, I'm thinking boards as the main component, could be used to haul items over land. Animals like cattle and reindeer could be leashes to the sled and be made to pull it.

JEB Davis

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 03:28:28 AM »
Yes, this is on the list of future plans by the devs.

StefanPravda

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 11:39:37 AM »
Until then you can do this: https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?topic=5376.0
You don't have any graphics, but it acts like that, and you can't use it on you because it will mess up your weight and you will get tired extremely quick.

BirdiesGrimm

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 01:28:01 PM »
You don't have any graphics, but it acts like that

If it's possible to make, the raft would be a good place holder graphic, though I guess dragging behind would be a weird graphic option

StefanPravda

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2020, 01:39:15 PM »
I don't think you can do it in the actual format, because if the raft has negative weight and you take it in your inventory to move it, it will mess up your weight and as I wrote in that thread, if you have negative weight you will get tired almost instantly. Dropping the raft won't fix your weight because if the negative weight is too big the effects will still remain.

I use an animal harness. For now only on bulls.

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2020, 04:09:33 PM »
A simply made sled, I'm thinking boards as the main component, could be used to haul items over land. Animals like cattle and reindeer could be leashes to the sled and be made to pull it.

Yes. These plans do exist in our roadmap. When it happens the sleds can be pulled by the player character too.
- Sami | UnReal World creator