Topic: [3.61, Windows 10] Items are no longer showing as unpaid when I pick them up  (Read 13969 times)

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2020, 05:34:12 PM »
I'll send Pekka, but I think I was probably wrong about this.

My theory now is that I just wouldn't notice if there were 12 arrows when I left and I came back to there being 11 arrows because my map marker just says "arrows",
salt probably just stood out to me because of the advanced game course.

Ok. Thanks for the further thoughts. It indeed sounds and looks like there's no real issue here, but I'll quickly double-check with Pekka at some point.
- Sami | UnReal World creator

Plotinus

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2020, 08:21:37 PM »
Thanks for looking at Pekka for me and glad we could confirm there wasn't an issue.

Since this discussion, with a new character, I have changed the way I play so that I don't pick up items until I'm ready to buy them, so I was surprised when my character Ruuri went to buy a pot in a village, picked it up, and it was not marked unpaid. I can send him if you're interested.

JP_Finn

• Honorary Lifetime Supporter
  • Thawed Finn in SoCal
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2020, 01:50:19 AM »
@Plotinus, when Ruuri picks up item unseen, does it get (taken) tagged or not?
Unpaid, at least on Mac version, shows up after someone yells to my characters to let them know when done picking items.

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2020, 11:59:23 AM »
Since this discussion, with a new character, I have changed the way I play so that I don't pick up items until I'm ready to buy them, so I was surprised when my character Ruuri went to buy a pot in a village, picked it up, and it was not marked unpaid. I can send him if you're interested.

If it's not the case as mentioned by JP_Finn (first taken, then unpaid when NPCs see him) then send him along.

- Sami | UnReal World creator

Plotinus

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2020, 08:49:16 PM »
It didn't get marked (taken) either, and there are NPCs who can see me where I'm standing. I'll send it to you.