Topic: Underrail - simply wow....  (Read 7340 times)

Dark Art

« on: January 26, 2020, 01:18:35 AM »
Hey there fellow wood crawlers. About a week ago I stumbled across this gem of a game called Underrail and to be honest, I am simply blows away. I normally would reserve my judgement till I finish the title or at least get about half way through, but after reading up about the title I am under strong impression that it'll take me months to do so and then I might forget to share this little gem with you guys. So far, I think this Underrail is what a true Fallout 3 should've been, so if you liked original FO1 and 2, give it a go. I think you'd be very pleasantly surprised :)

Night

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2020, 04:59:57 AM »
Took a look at some google images and the game looks pretty good. I like the art style. Thanks for the recommendation, gonna check it out later.
URW Character Menu - Cheating menu by a player, for the players.
URW Character Designer - Design your characters sprite!

Mati256

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 03:30:10 PM »
Looks to be heavily inspired by Metro 2033.

Dark Art

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2020, 06:24:34 PM »
Yeah, probably. Although its kinda logical to do hide in subway tunnels if the surface is messed up. After playing it, it for a bit. doesnt really feels like Metro 2033, I think original Fallouts had much stronger impact on devs and thats a good thing :)

Dungeon Smash

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 08:07:14 PM »
I heard about this game a while ago and it seemed cool.  I downloaded it and played it briefly but it seemed so complex I became a little overwhelmed and haven't really touched it since.  Maybe I should give it another go.

Dark Art

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2020, 09:55:20 PM »
Dont know about you, but when Fallout 1 came out and I got greedy hands on it, I think started over 5 or 6 times till I got the char I liked and another 3 or 4 times before I actually finished the game :) Its part of the fun. Nowadays, we can read up on the topic before starting the game, but I still tend not to do it unless I am completely swamped with game's mechanics, like in Divinity 2. Now that game is truly overbuild beyond my willingness to invest time to try and figure it out, wiki or no wiki.

Brygun

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2020, 11:10:37 PM »
While I don't think I'll get into Underrail I wanted to give you a thumbs up for reviewing.

A good review helps a person decide if they do or don't want something or at least informs them it exists.

For that: T

Thanks ;)

Kararas

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2020, 01:30:26 AM »
I looked at the photo and it really resembles Fallout 2! I think to try it, maybe I will unsubscribe here in a week or so. I'll see if the game comes to me as for a player who started playing in 2011. I dropped the original Fallout 2 in San Francisco (I don’t  I'm sure), and then the save just disappeared. Maybe when I cleaned the computer?

anything