Topic: Towards end of the year, towards more updates  (Read 4496 times)

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« on: November 19, 2019, 07:07:05 PM »
Let's drop a few lines about the near future stuff. Let there be discussion if you feel like it.
So, the calendar year is turning towards its end and I guess it's been pretty evident that we've mostly been fixing bugs during these ever darkening days.
Luckily the bug hunting has been so succesful that there's time to slowly start thinking of new features as well. Even a little patch update still during 2019 seems like a possibility.

This might make some of you think if and when might 3.60 (and so on) to be released outside Steam, at the game homepage. Now I can assure that it will happen still in 2019, after the seasonal Steam sale periods are over. If you've been itching to buy the game on Steam but have hesitations there's this forum thread which may help you out. In any case we'll inform about the upcoming 2019 sales loud and clear to make it more affordable for some.

On our way towards end of the year update the intention is to add fistful of features that are relatively small but significant for many. For this purpose we're also browsing the Suggestions section. I guess I've said it many times that everything there is always read, even though my time for actual discussion is unfortunately limited. Well, soon you'll see that something was not only read but also coded :)
(Maybe, just maybe, we could also try running the good old "replies to suggestions" marathon before the year is over. )

Well, maybe this is enough for now. Take care, fellow adventures, and if something is puzzling you feel free to ask.
- Sami | UnReal World creator