Topic: Sale  (Read 4445 times)

GinIsSilver

« on: October 21, 2019, 12:51:50 AM »
Hey! New player here.

I started playing the free version of the game after watching Mandalore's video and I'm having a blast.
I was wondering if the game will go on a 15% or less of a sale in the next week due to the sale coming up, or if it's just better to snatch it right away because the new update does look like a game changer.

Thank you for making such an amazing experience!

technophebe

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 11:32:55 AM »
I've never seen URW on sale, I have a feeling that I might have read Sami saying he'd opted out of sales but I could be imagining that!

You'd only be saving €1.50 if it was on 15% sale anyway, if I were you I'd just dig in! The 3.60 beta is good :)

Erkka

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 03:54:19 PM »
I think URW has been, and will be, on sale at Steam.

But I do remember Sami saying that with this kind of indie project we can't go on massive sales like -50% or something. So the discount percentage is likely to be more modest.
UnReal World co-designer, also working on a small side project called Ancient Savo

Acolyte

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 11:17:39 PM »
I would say it's worth full price. I bought it at full price despite have it for free and have not regretted it one bit - the hours of entertainment provided per dollar is really quite high even for a game.

Just my 2 squirrel furs.
   - Shane

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2019, 05:15:13 PM »
We've regularly participated in all Steam sales, and the upcoming sale is no exception - so we'll be on sale.
I won't be giving straight percentages now, but the discount is going to be more than 15%, so if you're low on games budget I'd say it's worth of waiting.

When this particular next Steam sale gets started we'll post news about it so you don't miss it.
- Sami | UnReal World creator

anything