Topic: Advanced Adventures problem  (Read 4161 times)

Silverkeeper

« on: February 25, 2020, 09:41:26 AM »
I cant proceed with advanced adventures because my bow skill is already 100 >:( Not sure how i feel about that.
Is there any way to skip forward from archery challenge.

StefanPravda

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2020, 10:53:37 AM »
Use an editor to lower it down.

PALU

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2020, 01:28:36 PM »
I cant proceed with advanced adventures because my bow skill is already 100 >:( Not sure how i feel about that.
Is there any way to skip forward from archery challenge.
If I remember correctly, you can proceed by successfully meeting the requirements for increasing the skill (which wouldn't actually increase it further, as it's a the maximum, but would trigger the completion of the task). Expect 500 or so attempts, and don't be surprised if it takes 1000 or more, though.

Silverkeeper

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2020, 03:48:11 PM »
Used Hexeditor thanks, it was a bit complicated but i managed. Moving on. Hope I didnt screw up anything in the game.

LoLotov

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2020, 11:04:19 PM »
Haven't played the latest version, but you used to be able to raise it with both Bow skill and Crossbow skill. I doubt you have max in both, so finding a crossbow would be your best bet if nothing has been changed. I usually try to raise crossbow anyway, as the majority of tribes start with quite poor Crossbow skill, and lower skills are much more likely to generate a new point than higher skills. Rather than hundreds of arrows at your cabin wall, it will probably only take dozens.
Iiiiii juuuuust want to set the woooooooorld onnnn fiiiiiiiiireeeeeee.... Iiiiiiii don't want to start a flame in your heeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrt.
And with your admissiiiiion you feeeeel the same, I'llllll have reached the goaaaal I'm dreamiiiing offfff, believe meeeeee

Silverkeeper

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2020, 12:12:40 PM »
I went back to my original save file and you are  correct. Even when you have 100 skill its still possible to beat the challenge. Just fire enough arrows.