Topic: [Fixed - 3.60 b-hotfix3] double skin, extra meat, timer counts strangely  (Read 2987 times)

Plotinus

« on: September 24, 2019, 04:33:46 PM »
I hired a companion just now and we saw a small forest reindeer so I asked him to kill it. The reindeer didn't move or flee and we were able to walk right up to it and kill it. Not sure what happened there. Then I asked the companion to skin it. He said he would do his best. I decided to skin it too, while he was working. I got a 9lb harsh forest reindeer skin, and he got a 10 lb forest reindeer skin. Then I asked him to butcher it (it's possible my prior "skin and butcher command" was still in effect but anyway, i asked him again). Again I decided to "help" him butcher it. The timer counted up and down, I think because we were both working on the same creature and it got confused. I wound up with 83 forest reindeer cuts and my companion got 32 forest reindeer cuts, which is a lot more than I would expect for a small forest reindeer in late winter.

A save is available on request.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 05:11:52 PM by Sami »

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 05:11:25 PM »
Double skin issue fixed now. Time counter issue of the same origin as in this report - which is also fixed by now.

Fixed - persists in 3.60b-hotfix3.

- Sami | UnReal World creator