UnReal World > Gameplay questions

In the "Lonely Settler" start, is it possible to find out what happened to your

(1/2) > >>

UniversalRanger:
Is it possible to find out what happened to your mother and father? Like do you just wander around the area they could be in until you find a clue, or is there a quest or something?

I would have posted a snip of what the scenario says, but I couldn't get the image to be clear enough and large enough to read with the 256KB limit, and the wikis don't seem to provide the backstory.

So, in brief, the mother goes to the woods to do rituals, and the father goes to the lake in the east, but they never return.

If it's possible to find out what happened, I would like to go and look for them, but if it's not possible, then I don't want to waste the time it would take to look over every square that either could possibly have left a clue in, or perhaps be dead in.

PALU:
I don't know if it's possible to find out what happened (I've never played that start), but I very much doubt it is.

UniversalRanger:

--- Quote from: PALU on July 29, 2019, 02:59:00 PM ---I don't know if it's possible to find out what happened (I've never played that start), but I very much doubt it is.

--- End quote ---

You see, the thing is at the top-left before going into the game, it says that we can pursue the scenario, or we can just do whatever we want. I was wondering if that was a hint that these scenarios are not just starts, but perhaps give clues to things we can do or pursue.

Dungeon Smash:
As far as I know, there is no way to find them. They have disappeared forever.

Privateer:
I can help you find them. What are their names?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version