UnReal World > Bug reports

"you think you saw something move in the distance"

(1/2) > >>

Valor:
I am sleeping in my cabin without shutters and in about 10% of the nights I get woken up by this message.

Sami:

--- Quote from: Valor on July 04, 2019, 02:32:12 AM ---I am sleeping in my cabin without shutters and in about 10% of the nights I get woken up by this message.

--- End quote ---

Gotta change the message then.
In the said situation it's randomized that either you hear a rustle or see something in the distance.

PALU:
What about cancelling the waking up if the message would have been the visual one when sleeping indoors? After all, walls ought to reduce the awareness of what's going on outside (and would provide a small bonus in the form of uninterrupted sleep for sleeping inside).
A shelter would logically fall in between sleeping outside and sleeping inside (50% of the "see" messages ignored, with the remaining ones still present?).

Tom H:
So, what's causing these? Indigestion? I've taken to just ignoring all such messages because not once have I ever 'seen' what awakened me. How did I see it with my eyes closed in sleep, anyway?

The rustle, however, usually turns out to be a squirrel, could be a bird although I've never actually found/seen a bird

Valor:
I have a bull nearby, so maybe it can be caused by farm animals? Otherwise my home location is devoid of animals and its deep winter so any tracks would be easily spotted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version