Development > Development News

Summer Sale, Summer opportunities

(1/3) > >>

Sami:
I'm a bit late to announce this but it is live now: Steam Summer Sale, and you can get UnReal World  for discounted price until 9th of July.

I want to bring this to your attention because it is likely that when next version is released the interval between Steam version and standalone (donation-based, free-of-charge) installers will be significantly longer. This is because the donation-based distribution has been receiving very marginal and insufficient support for years already, and I have to reason things out how to balance with the current distribution models. I'll be happy to answer possibly puzzled questions of relatively recent of near-future intending donors but that will have to await until next week - but don't hesitate to even e-mail if you feel like it.

Why this announcement is late then, is because while the sale was launching I was busy attending to 'science-art-forest' themed seminar and workshops at Koli in eastern Finland - a location famous of its hills and cliffs which are well-known national sceneries of Finland. 
In addition to presentation about working with the game I also performed an archery demonstration in the most awesome location I have ever shot a bow.
Summer is full of opportunities. Let's not hesitate. Cheers!

Archery demonstration, shooting with Japanese bow.

Giving a presentation about UnReal World and the related stuff..

The highest summit of Koli; "Ukko-Koli"

Toolhead:
Snagged it on steam during the sale, big thanks for the years of entertainment :)

Saukko:
I've played this game for a few months (again after so many years) - I just recently installed Steam on Linux to buy the Mount & Blade bundle, and while I was at it, I bought this game, too. Listening to the newly-released album by Heilung and playing Unreal World just feels... natural.

Evuul:
Hi Sami,
How lifetimers subscription will be managed regarding this?

Thankyou,

Regards.

Dungeon Smash:

--- Quote from: Saukko on June 30, 2019, 09:55:13 AM ---I've played this game for a few months (again after so many years) - I just recently installed Steam on Linux to buy the Mount & Blade bundle, and while I was at it, I bought this game, too. Listening to the newly-released album by Heilung and playing Unreal World just feels... natural.

--- End quote ---
I love Mount & Blade!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version