UnReal World > Bug reports

Magic Berrys!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sami:

--- Quote from: Purplemate on June 18, 2019, 06:02:58 PM ---Hi my character was not migrated as i do not know how to lol, i think im still at 3.50 ver , and my character is on his second year and it was seed time at the time but now its early fall month as i played stills. And it would be an honnor to send you my save sami but i do not know how and i dont know which email to send it to

--- End quote ---

Aaah okay. Well, if you're playing older version then this might be something that has been fixed already, or has gone away the way or another.
We need to concentrate only on bugs encountered/confirmed in the most recent version.

Saukko:

--- Quote from: Sami on June 19, 2019, 11:58:25 AM ---Hmm. I think it's something else. Or at least I can't think of a reason why changing month names would interfere. They are just plain text additions to game messages.

--- End quote ---

I thought maybe there was some string matching going on that threw things off, but upon further testing, it must be something else - the hemp and broad beans have now vanished, but I still find harvestable black ear mushrooms in late Swidden/April, which shouldn't be possible according to the wiki (if they sprout in Swidden, grow 60 days and are harvestable in Fallow) - in this case, might the wiki be wrong? I also found harvestable crowberries, but they are again back to normal. So, I haven't been able to repeat whatever glitch caused this, but next time I come across it, I'll make a save game right there and then...

Purplemate:
How does one update without losing the characters , is there any posts about that?

JEB Davis:

--- Quote from: Purplemate on June 20, 2019, 06:26:28 PM ---How does one update without losing the characters , is there any posts about that?

--- End quote ---
Copy character's name folder from the old directory to the new version's directory. Simple as that!

If you use mods, you'll also have to copy them over too.

Purplemate:
Thank you! I just updated to 3.52 it is presently winter i will tell you sami if it happends again next spring !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version