UnReal World > Bug reports

Magic Berrys!

<< < (3/3)

Saukko:
There really is something weird going on. I went trading in south-eastern Driik in early Seedtime/May (my base is in northwest Driik), and upon entering one village, discovered lots of peas and rye for harvest - I immediately saved the game and made a copy of my character folder, then reloaded the save - and all the harvest was gone! The field is now completely empty of rye and peas - just some dog pipes, milkweed and clayweed here and there (aren't these also out of season?). Seems like the logic is something like this: when you first enter an area where something has new sprouted, the game shows it as fully grown and harvestable - however, if you reload, or move to a new area where similar crops are growing, the game catches up on unseasonal crops and from then on, it shows the correct harvest time. I've attached a screenshot of unseasonal milkweed - these seem to persist even after reload - sadly I didn't think of getting a screenshot of the unseasonal rye harvest...

Purplemate:

--- Quote from: Saukko on June 21, 2019, 11:55:03 AM ---There really is something weird going on. I went trading in south-eastern Driik in late Seedtime/May (my base is in northeast Driik), and upon entering one village, discovered lots of peas and rye for harvest - I immediately saved the game and made a copy of my character folder, then reloaded the save - and all the harvest was gone! The field is now completely empty of rye and peas - just some dog pipes, milkweed and clayweed here and there (aren't these also out of season?). Seems like the logic is something like this: when you first enter an area where something has new sprouted, the game shows it as fully grown and harvestable - however, if you reload, or move to a new area where similar crops are growing, the game catches up on unseasonal crops and from then on, it shows the correct harvest time. I've attached a screenshot of unseasonal milkweed - these seem to persist even after reload - sadly I didn't think of getting a screenshot of the unseasonal rye harvest...

--- End quote ---

thats weird i have not seen the bug with anything else than berrys for now

Purplemate:
Okay so Spring came after a long winter , i moved to the eastern region with my character akku which is the one who found the magic berrys , in hope to lead the war agaisnt the red ennemy! It is seed time and ihave returned to my old kuikka tribbe settlement , which is my main home , where i gatther all my loot. I returned to plant/check on the magic berrys , to my surprise , i found new areas with ready to eat blue berrys by early seedtime but the old spots with ready to eat lingonberrys and northern billberrys (sorry if i miss spell) we're now back to thei're intended cycles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version