UnReal World > General Discussion

Exploit - overloaded traders

<< < (3/3)

d2shr6o8av:

--- Quote ---The exploit will be taken care of in the next version where foreign traders simply refuse to accept player trade proposals they actually can not carry.
--- End quote ---

If foreign traders are part of the same trading group/organization (sort of how there are village owned wares) it would make sense that they would distribute the load of the newly acquired furs from the player among themselves.

--- Quote ---Actually, since the traders won't sell the furs back, the solution could be just destroying the excessive furs, as it was.
--- End quote ---

I think this would be a very easy solution but it would still allow you to buy everything that the foreign traders are carrying with a huge pile of furs. I expect coding a max carry group load from which to decide whether a trade is refused would be harder to implement.

Ara D.:
My opinion without regards to functionality is that they should be willing to trade all their available goods as that is why they brought them to our lands; as opposed to villagers who may want to reserve their resources for later. Traders life goal is get rid of arms armor and jewelry and bring home furs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version