Development > Development News

Colorful domestic animal summary

<< < (2/2)

Sami:

--- Quote from: PALU on April 10, 2019, 03:30:26 PM ---And a natural follow on question is: Can I select an animal based on its color when I buy one so I can be sure it has a different color from the one I already have (an image of the animal in the menu, for instance)?

Nice addition regardless, though.

--- End quote ---

No, the color can't be selected. The game tints the original tiles with a logic of its own, so the colors would be quite hard to define in any case.. They aren't basic colors but appear kind of "somewhat reddish but with a hint of brown" and "close to pink red but not quite" ;) - if needed to be verbalised.

Sami:

--- Quote from: Ara D. on April 10, 2019, 05:05:14 PM ---If a wandering adventurer were to die, say from a bear attack, and his dog survives will we a find it alone and could we leash it? Also color variation is great. Will it be subtle shades of brown or will other colors be added red cow, black dog, for example.

--- End quote ---

Naturally wandering dogs can found if their masters die. Leashing them works the same as with dogs in villager where the people don't exist anymore. You can try, and you may even succeed.
For colors, see the reply above.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version