Development > Development News

New video greeting for supporters & lifetimers

<< < (2/2)

Credit:

--- Quote from: Sami on April 09, 2019, 02:11:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Credit on April 06, 2019, 01:51:39 PM ---There's alot of incomplete stuff related to Unreal World. Website is outdated, WIKI is outdated, old forums abandoned and not merged, so new players need to do "research" in order to find information. Modding ability not fully documented. Forum not telling unregistered users that there's files that can't be viewed. Community not really existing? (this is a I've been here for a month and don't know, but it's what I see atm). Most useful data was written or discussed around 2016/17.
--- End quote ---

Are these brought up as reasons of not supporting... or I just don't quite get the relation...

--- Quote ---All in all, it's kinda hard for a new player to join, unless you got alot of free time to burn.
--- End quote ---

That's an unfortunate fact with the game itself, I have heard. ;)
But at least you don't have to burn the money first.

--- End quote ---

But you have done a few of the things I mentioned, or maybe your co-dev or maybe it was on your list anyway.

Sami:

--- Quote from: Credit on April 11, 2019, 05:59:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sami on April 09, 2019, 02:11:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Credit on April 06, 2019, 01:51:39 PM ---
--- Quote ---All in all, it's kinda hard for a new player to join, unless you got alot of free time to burn.
--- End quote ---

That's an unfortunate fact with the game itself, I have heard. ;)
But at least you don't have to burn the money first.

--- End quote ---

But you have done a few of the things I mentioned, or maybe your co-dev or maybe it was on your list anyway.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yay, one player made happy with a few things, now who out of some tens of thousands I'd concentrate next. ;)
The thing just is that in the midst of dev.things happening - for a reason or another - some will sometimes get the features they want, and some will never get theirs.
And that goes for every single massively evolving game out there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version