UnReal World > Not bugs

[not a bug] Skramasaksi in kaumo villages. Bug or not?

<< < (2/2)

Saiko Kila:
Eh, I know there's no actual trading, but that would be the story-wise explanation :)

I don't want to create another thread with not-bug, so I ask it here, because it is somewhat similar. Last time I created an owl-tribe woman, she started with the kaumo spear in inventory. So member of one tribe started with cultural stuff of other tribe. Is this intended? The starting place was her own tribe, and the starting  scenario was fishing (because I wanted to get nets quickly).

Sami:

--- Quote from: Saiko Kila on April 10, 2019, 08:37:44 AM ---Eh, I know there's no actual trading, but that would be the story-wise explanation :)
--- End quote ---

:)

--- Quote ---I don't want to create another thread with not-bug, so I ask it here, because it is somewhat similar. Last time I created an owl-tribe woman, she started with the kaumo spear in inventory. So member of one tribe started with cultural stuff of other tribe. Is this intended? The starting place was her own tribe, and the starting  scenario was fishing (because I wanted to get nets quickly).
--- End quote ---

I bet it's the fishing scenario having given her any spear at all. I guess scenario equipment can provide starting characters with non-cultural items.
This can be considered either a food for imagination, or a thing to adjust. But on the other hand, even having a fishing net for owl-tribe member is a bit off culturally - if we wanted to be super strict.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version