UnReal World > Modding

Earthenware: some PNGs and thoughts

<< < (2/2)

Borran:
I am so sorry for the extremely late reply, but this was what came up when I searched about the clay digging issue. I have found a solution without changing the terrain requirement. I simply used this instead:

{[NEARBY_TILE:Hole in the ground]}

I hope this can help anyone who searches for the same issue.

JP_Finn:

--- Quote from: Borran on March 24, 2021, 02:15:59 AM ---I am so sorry for the extremely late reply, but this was what came up when I searched about the clay digging issue. I have found a solution without changing the terrain requirement. I simply used this instead:

{[NEARBY_TILE:Hole in the ground]}

I hope this can help anyone who searches for the same issue.

--- End quote ---
That’s outdated in current version. There are no more “hole in the ground”, now they’re called “pit”

Brygun:
BAC has a bunch of Earternware type things including "amphora" as larger liquid containers. There is also some figurines though I didnt have a graphic to use.

Historicaly clay containers played a big role in humanity. They still work for liquids like water or things to kept dry like seeds. Depending on the availability of clay it may be easier or harder to make than wood containers. Either way clay doesnt burn nor rot the way a wood container might if left in a cold damp cellar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version