UnReal World > Suggestions

Fix Robbers

<< < (2/2)

Ares:
I don't know if Sami has seen this or not, but I'm hoping it can get a look at for the upcoming update, which is conveniently focusing on NPC interactions in the game, and this happens to be the interaction I feel is most in need of improvement. The proposed improvements to wilderness wanderers sounds cool and all, but as it is now I avoid anyone in the wilds like the plague on the off chance they're robbers. Even though I could easily outmatch them, the risk of an errant blow knocking me unconscious for half a second and losing all my animals, companions, and gear is too great.

Sami:
This will be taken care of in the next release.

The fights which deal with special consequences for the player character's party upon defeat will continue on their own until the true result is resolved for all the participants.
This includes both fighting the robbers, as well as some village fights where villagers choose to deal with the nuisances with non-fatal manners.

Labtop 215:
Actually, if I can 'throw' this suggestion in here...  Perhaps we can throw a net at an entity (at the cost of a ton of durability on the net), and if it hit's the entity ends up being tangled up for a while.  An entity that is tangled up can't really fight back, so it would be simple to knock that entity out and take their stuff.  Also, just being able to take things from people that are unconscious or sleeping would be nice too.  Sleep would give a chance for the target to wake up and get upset, obviously.

Ares:

--- Quote from: Sami on May 08, 2019, 11:26:07 AM ---This will be taken care of in the next release.

The fights which deal with special consequences for the player character's party upon defeat will continue on their own until the true result is resolved for all the participants.
This includes both fighting the robbers, as well as some village fights where villagers choose to deal with the nuisances with non-fatal manners.

--- End quote ---

Awesome, I'm so glad to hear this! Thanks Sami, very much appreciated, and now I can't wait for this next update!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version