UnReal World > Bug reports

Persistent injury effect on speed?

(1/3) > >>

Bert Preast:
My Finn has speed maxed out and was walking at 8 kmh in his hunting gear...  until he took an arrow to the knee  :(

The minor puncture wound has healed but his speed hasn't, he is now at 7 kmh and that drops to 6 kmh with gear.

I am running version 3.52 and using the BAC mod.

I've been playing URW quite a while now and have never seen injury effects persist after the injury has healed.  Anybody got any idea if my speed will come back?

Signatus:
Are you sure nothing changed? Was the 8kmh not running, rather than walk? Have you tried becoming naked and dropping everything to see if you hit 8kmh?

JEB Davis:
I think there was something about persistent injuries, but can't remember for sure.

Check news.txt if you like.

Bert Preast:
I can't see anything in news.txt

And Signatus, when you have an 8 kmh walking speed, you never need to run  8)  I have got naked and walked up and down inside my cabin, so there should be no terrain or encumbrance effects.  I have also quit the game and reloaded and no difference.

This was a minor wound, my Finn has taken two serious wounds too, a sword to the face and an axe to the shoulder.  As my profile still shows my speed as maxed out, I wonder if the serious wounds also left effects on me that aren't so apparent as speed?  The shoulder wound made me do a lot of stuff one-handed, but that stopped when it healed.  But how would I know if it had permanently lowered dexterity or strength?   

Acolyte:

--- Quote from: Bert Preast on January 23, 2019, 10:43:58 PM ---My Finn has speed maxed out and was walking at 8 kmh in his hunting gear...  until he took an arrow to the knee  :(

--- End quote ---

You might have to move to Skyrim and become a guard.....

- Shane

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version