Topic: An observation on a lost adventurer  (Read 5226 times)

Ara D.

« on: January 17, 2019, 07:54:25 PM »
I recently "recolated" a Forrester village to the spirit world, so that I could use it as a home base. A funny thing happened weeks latter, I ran into an adventurer lost in the forest cover. One I think the game spawned on purpose as I had just started the learn a new spell quest. I brought him to my empty village so see what would happen. It was a success he taught me a spell. Maybe 4-7 days later I returned after some adventuring so see if he would live there. I found him hanging about 2 tiles away in a field. On a side note days later I found a Njerp in my bed. My penned dog was totally fine with it. Some guard dog she is, guess people all look alike to her

Signatus

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 08:11:41 PM »
For some moments there I thought you had "spliced" a village from a different world/character into your current one... I was going to ask you how to do so!

Ara D.

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 09:24:06 PM »
I did not splice a village into the game, I merely "sliced" one out of the world.

Saiko Kila

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 11:36:07 PM »
My penned dog was totally fine with it. Some guard dog she is, guess people all look alike to her

More like people all smell the same... Or at least your character smells like a Njerp. That's assuming the Njerp was found in the bed alive. Some dogs in real life do bring dead/semidead prey to their master (a behaviour more common in cats), though this is not modelled in UnrealWorld yet, I think.

ModernNorseman

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2019, 03:27:01 PM »
All the dogs I've owned would let anyone into my place, as long as you gave them a little belly scratch.

Brygun

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2019, 04:26:39 AM »
I bet you go around wearing plundered Nerjpez armor and have Nerjpez clothes stockpiled in the house. No wonder you smell the same.

::)