UnReal World > Mod Releases

[to 3.63 only] Community mod BAC: Smith, Cooking, Survival, Carpentry, Sewing

<< < (2/171) > >>

Signatus:
You can still find the vanilla Stone-axe in the Weapons menu, can't you?

KKarlssoNN:
Oh ya... my mistake. It was in a different spot!

Are roads and wells included in this?I added tiles from caethan's sufficiency mod so I wasn't missing any using Signatus's version.

Signatus:

--- Quote from: KKarlssoNN on December 27, 2018, 05:55:16 AM ---Are you guys using any other graphic mods besides "Jaredonians Character Models + Distinct Tribes v3"

--- End quote ---

Personally I'm only using that one, but this includes GFXs from various sources. Good thing Brygun included the truetile folder :)

KKarlssoNN:
Looking at "B_B Dec 2018" there's more tiles. They seemed light in current version. Also, I remember I had a GFX tile from that sufficiency mod, not sure if i was using it or not.

Signatus:
Doesn't seem like Roads and the well are, but it should be easy to add to the BAC_alternates.txt file. I remember the road used the "ter-road" GFX, but the well is just a water tile if I'm not mistaken. I thought about/tried making a well graphic but I really suck at graphics...

The problem with the well is that you can't have both a Water catcher (the one Brygun added) and a Well recipe at the same time. So at least one of them will be commented out to be included

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version