Topic: Leaving your mark on the world  (Read 7007 times)

Privateer

« on: February 13, 2020, 10:29:33 PM »
********NOTE: You have to be logged in to see the downloads*************

I'm reviving this mod to allow for more specific placement of player generated signage.

Allows you to drop markers on any map level.
The signage currently covers a sparse amount of things; hunting zones, plant areas, and tributes to lost friends.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 08:56:58 PM by Privateer »
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

Night

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 10:44:14 PM »
I'm reviving this mod to allow for more specific placement of player generated signage.

Allows you to drop markers on any map level.
The signage currently covers a sparse amount of things; hunting zones, plant areas, and tributes to lost friends.

Very cool! I'd give a variety of different signs/sizes. Might also be cool to see if you could get them to display text (via UI, maybe a "read sign" feature?). When you complete this/have a small version I'd like to see if I can implement that sort of thing into the engine I'm working on. Keep up the good work!

edit: Noticed how you setup the messages in diy file, clever stuff, I'll still post on my results w/ the engine when I get it setup.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 11:04:06 PM by Night »
URW Character Menu - Cheating menu by a player, for the players.
URW Character Designer - Design your characters sprite!

anything