UnReal World > Suggestions

But that villager died

<< < (2/5) > >>

PALU:
If it's supposed to wane it might be that I'm subjected to yet another character migration issue (Sami has fixed a bunch of those), as my character was created back with the first 3.40 version (not incredibly old, but old enough to get some issues).

Brygun:
Okay.

So long as it does heal.

Though I respectfully submit for consideration gifting the villagers or asking for forgiveness quest to pay were-guild (blood money aka he's dead Im sorry money) to the village.

Bedlam:
Been 3+ years here, and still no one wants to go hunting with me "until we see Tauno who went with you".   I brought Tauno's lifeless body to the village back when he met his end, so everyone definitely saw him...  Perhaps it's Driik sarcasm in action.

Edico:

--- Quote from: Bedlam on January 08, 2019, 04:57:01 AM ---Been 3+ years here, and still no one wants to go hunting with me "until we see Tauno who went with you".   I brought Tauno's lifeless body to the village back when he met his end, so everyone definitely saw him...  Perhaps it's Driik sarcasm in action.

--- End quote ---

Driik do have a strange sense of humor

Sami:
I'm afraid time won't heal the villagers feelings in regards to non-returning companions, but this is not a bug either, it's just a way it is, and I'll move the thread at suggestions.

Adding mechanisms to tell the NPCs what really happened is tricky, and still even if the companions would die fairly I don't know if villagers still should always be like "He died when hunting with you? Ok, we don't mind that, here have a another hunting assistant, we wish him better luck than the previous. Hehe."   :D

This is something to tweak/ponder in the future, but there's not an easy way to find a good consensus.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version