Development > Development News

Life hurts

(1/4) > >>

Sami:
You know what... During the past two decades it hasn't been too many times that I have been on a sick leave, or unable to work on the game due to medical condition, wounds or injuries. But now a week ago I fractured my shoulder when falling of the horse during horseback archery training. Doctors orders are to wear arm sling for the next two weeks. After that a new x-ray will reveal how the recovery goes. Luckily no operation was needed. I just have to rest and wait, and so do you. So, I'll enter on a sick leave now and report back after two weeks.

I am mostly unable to answer to emails or at forums, but we'll try to handle the urgent cases somehow.     
Not to worry, I will survive. Game development and archery endeavours to be continued when the doc says so.

My current wounds and injuries screen looks like this  ;)

Bedlam:
Get well soon man!

Do try my Bear Strong drink, it is good for wounds and as a herbal beverage.

Privateer:
Hope you heal quickly and don't feel like you got tied to a tree until you heal.

PALU:
Get well quickly, Sami, and stay away from icy patches!

I guess it's an opportunity to do some one handed research into interesting lore, though.

zeuscali:
Get Well soon!!
I felt the call to come back to the game 2 hours ago. very soon after this post.
I look forward to enjoying all the wonderful things this game still is and offers.

Thank you for such a great experience!!

(back after 2 years)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version