UnReal World > Not bugs

[not a bug] sacrificing dried fish pleases the forest, not the water

<< < (3/3)

Plotinus:
Intresting news: Sacrificing roasted meat doesn't count for the "Spell" task in the tutorial, so more evidence that you guys are right that cooked meat isn't meant to count as a sacrifice.

So in this case the bug is the "you feel comfortable" message after sacrificing roast meat followed by "you feel unsteady" message after sacrificing raw meat.

Sami:
Hmm. What can I say, except that after some considerations I don't find anything to fix at this point. Sacrifices are something that we don't have a definite rulebook to rely on, and actually trying to comprehend old finnish mythology ie. sacrifices often leaves me with a questions like "How come it's good to sacrifice that in this situation? I'm confused." :)

What I can say, though, is that freshness of the sacrifice is relevant in some cases - and in case of fishing sacrifices, that is pretty much a must. (Like speculated)

--- Quote ---So in this case the bug is the "you feel comfortable" message after sacrificing roast meat followed by "you feel unsteady" message after sacrificing raw meat.
--- End quote ---

I can't pinpoint a bug here either, although the exact order of the events is unknown. 
To mix you guys up even more I can also reveal that roasted meat can be a good and solid sacrifice sometimes, and if the (forest) spirit at the location felt you were in debt it could be happily accepted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version