Topic: Change the wilderness map?  (Read 5049 times)

morrneyo

« on: October 21, 2018, 05:14:42 PM »
Is it possible to change the wilderness map tile, by changing local terrain map?

Like, If I make the large farmland size of 1 wilderness map tile, Does it change into farmland?

Privateer

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 08:28:25 PM »
No it doesn't affect the wilderness map.
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

Labtop 215

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 06:38:44 AM »
In most cases, no.

However, I actually have gone out of my way to cut down every single tree in a map tile, and managed to turn a spruce forest into an open plains tile.

shorun

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 02:35:51 PM »
In most cases, no.

However, I actually have gone out of my way to cut down every single tree in a map tile, and managed to turn a spruce forest into an open plains tile.

how did the spirits react?

JEB Davis

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 02:41:38 AM »
In most cases, no.

:o Wow! That's neat, I didn't think it would do it.

Labtop 215

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2018, 11:23:04 PM »
Shoot, wish I saw this earlier...

In most cases, no.

how did the spirits react?

Spirits loved it, since I slept outside under the stars throughout the endeavor.  (You get bonus karma for sleeping under the stars, or at least I seem to when I do.)