Topic: Are items and animals for buying in villages changing?  (Read 5461 times)

tedomedo

« on: September 07, 2018, 02:56:54 PM »
Title says everything.
If answer is "wtf are u talking about" then let me explain:  i wonder if i can expect new items, animals and people if i go to the same village after e. g. 1 game-year.
If answer is "yes" then i ask: How often changes happen?
If answer is "no" then this is my suggestion. I would also like this: to ask a craftman villager that i need an item and this villager could craft me this. I should pay in advance.

Privateer

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 06:32:59 PM »
Title says everything.
If answer is "wtf are u talking about" then let me explain:  i wonder if i can expect new items, animals and people if i go to the same village after e. g. 1 game-year.
If answer is "yes" then i ask: How often changes happen?
If answer is "no" then this is my suggestion. I would also like this: to ask a craftman villager that i need an item and this villager could craft me this. I should pay in advance.

Yes and no, If you wonder "wtf are u talking about"

Items for sale in settlements are restocked at a trickle, there is no known schedule and it is NOT a refresh all at once.
Animals stocks are not replaced.
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

tedomedo

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 08:17:32 PM »
Animals should be replaced or refilled. I buy dogs and want to get a adventurer for hunting. I don't want to go far away to find next village with dogs and adventurer. That's why i use cheat - i delete zoom files and marker.dat. This is enough to reset villages.

shorun

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 04:18:18 PM »
Animals should be replaced or refilled. I buy dogs and want to get a adventurer for hunting. I don't want to go far away to find next village with dogs and adventurer. That's why i use cheat - i delete zoom files and marker.dat. This is enough to reset villages.

really? so if i delete a village where i bought all the sheep, it will restock the sheep?

what about reputation in the village?

and wich files do i have to remove for that?

tedomedo

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 02:32:00 PM »
shorun, deleting urw files is explained here :http://unrealworld.wikia.com/wiki/Playing_With_UrW_Files

anything