UnReal World > Mod Releases

Finnish Cheese Mod v1.0

(1/4) > >>

zhihao1:
Derluxuriouspanzer's Finnish Cheese Mod v1.0

Inspired by Njerpez Cookery Mod, this mod allows conversion of milk into cheese using medieval Finnish nettle curdling method.

Sour Milk
First stage of turning milk into cheese. Sour milk is produced by combining 5lb of milk with 1lb nettle. Takes a day for it to curdle.

Cheese

Turn your sour milk into cheese by reducing liquids by a fire. Cheese no longer requires a container at this point and no longer goes bad.

Munajuusto

Recipe of baked cheese using 3lb of milk, 1lb of sour milk and a couple of eggs. (Recommended to use with Privateer's chicken coop mod)

JuustoleipƤ

Another recipe of baked cheese, using 1lb of cheese and can be topped off with berries and cooked meat.

LeipƤjuustokeitto

Cheesy soup composed of cheese, meat, vegetables and herbs of your choosing.

Installation
Download the attachment and just drag and drop all the game files to your UnrealWorld folder. The mod comes with its own sprite.

edit: created download link
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qV_dgMsSd0uc-Z7USilJOKPTZxOPOn6q?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you have any feedback to improve this mod.

koteko:
Very nice! I have a cheese mod, but mine is generic. This is very characteristic, well done :)

tedomedo:
Write how much carbon hydrates, fat, proteins and nutrition gives each cheese.

zhihao1:
Cheese nutrition count should just be equal to that of 5lb of milk and 1 lb nettles.

d2shr6o8av:
Can you use the cheese or any of the other recipes to trade with?

In my inventory I had 3 entries for cheese. 2 of those entries only had 1 quantity and the last one had 4.

I tried to use them to trade but I would get the "The x is unworthy in this barter." even for the stack of 4 cheese.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version