Topic: Is there a way to play this game without wrist pain?  (Read 4211 times)

sirdah

« on: August 09, 2018, 03:53:42 PM »
I've recently gotten into this game and It's insanely addicting. After a few hours though my right wrist is sore and I need to take a break from the continuous movement. If I could use a controller to move and my left hand still use the keyboard that may work, but is that possible? Any advice would be appreciate (except taking a break from this game..).

BlueNarwhal

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 02:37:33 AM »
I think it isn't possible to change keybindings for character movement ingame, however you could try using JoyToKey to map controller buttons to keyboard/mouse input, but I haven't tried it.

Otherwhise, I'd recommend exercising regularly if you don't already. I used to feel a lot of pain on my shoulders and arms after playing for a few hours, but it improved a lot after I started going to the gym and lifting weights, to the point where I don't feel any pain anymore.

Pokiehl

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 03:51:59 PM »
Try using vertical mouse. I suffered from wrist pain and began to use one. After I got better I stopped using it. It is a little bit uncomfortable to use but it really helps. I think it is worth trying.