Topic: Buoidda's Crafts reworked (balancing?)  (Read 7403 times)

Nydxz

« on: August 08, 2018, 02:59:17 AM »
 Okay, so...

This is just simple fine tunning on Buoidda's Crafts mod, there probably are a few mispelled items, and some itens without description (am quite sure), mostly because there had a blackout at my home and am quite sure something went unchanged. Yet, the changes are all functional (should).

I'll try to list the changes I've made:

Northern bow now needs new craftings.
 Hardwood bows now are easier to make, but need situational luck. Made from hardwood (not hard staff)
 Primitive/Shortbows have a new step in crafting.
 Added bark pelling. (from sufficiency mod)
 Used the already in mod fibres and added a drying recipe before you can make a cord with those, that's because cords made from wet fibres normally break once they dry.
 Dry fibers are used to make an cord.
 Cords are used to make bowstrings.
 Added sinew, sinew fibres, and sinew bowstring. (best quality bowstring)
 Lowered coal yeld ammount to realistic levels. (8%-12% efficiency)
 No more lake scopping ore.
 Lowered ore yeld and increased time to dig the peach up.
 Bog ore yeld roughly 1/5 iron ore. Bog ore is very impure.
 Iron ore yelds roughly 1/3 of Iron. That's due to the impurities the smith (you) will remove from the ore when smelting.
 Iron yelds roughly 1/2 of Wrought Iron. Balance purporse (you're not very experienced, lets alot of metal go to waste)
 Wrought Iron yelds 1/2 of Steel. Balance purporses again
 Steel and Wrought iron are worked into an "unfinished metal piece". BALANCEEE!
 Unfinished Iron pieces are smithed into the various tools head and blades.
 Unfinished Steel pieces are smithed into blades. BALANCE! BALANCE! BALANCE!
 Steel blades are used to make swords and a other weapons.

I think that's most of it. Please, give feedback on bugs and other stuff that are missing and I will gladly fix.

Edit: 1.1 Fixed the cloned items in some menus.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 11:30:27 PM by Nydxz »

Ne_Propheta

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 10:49:10 PM »
Hi!
Cool mod, but may I ask if it duplicates items?

I haven't any other mod installed apart yours, but in some menus (like M -> L for Timbercraft) I see various duplicated items. Same for M -> U, where I see various repetitions too.

I'm on URW version 3.51.

Thanks!  :D

P.s.: I haven't copied the "diy_z_Buoidda's TESTING.txt" file inside URW root folder.

Nydxz

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 11:33:36 PM »
Hi!
Cool mod, but may I ask if it duplicates items?

I haven't any other mod installed apart yours, but in some menus (like M -> L for Timbercraft) I see various duplicated items. Same for M -> U, where I see various repetitions too.

I'm on URW version 3.51.

Thanks!  :D

P.s.: I haven't copied the "diy_z_Buoidda's TESTING.txt" file inside URW root folder.

Ahh yes, sorry. I already fixed it, it was just because of a diy file. If you want you can just delete the diy_glossary.txt file and it should be fixed.
 Am working on a mod of my own now, the Shaman mod gave me a lot of ideas lately.

shorun

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 02:54:06 AM »
i've added roads in the building menu, that's all.

love the mod so far, even tough i've only tried out a fraction of it. even tough it was a day late it's one of the best birthday presents i've ever had :D

you'll find the adjusted file in the attachment on this comment, simply replace the file to add roads to the mod.

Nydxz

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2018, 03:13:41 AM »
i've added roads in the building menu, that's all.

love the mod so far, even tough i've only tried out a fraction of it. even tough it was a day late it's one of the best birthday presents i've ever had :D

you'll find the adjusted file in the attachment on this comment, simply replace the file to add roads to the mod.

Sorry, ain't supporting this one anymore besides bug fixes... You should check out my very own mod, which can be found in Mod Releases, it has all functions from here and alot more. There's still some stuff to do, like cooking and such, but it already is a giant mod.

anything