UnReal World > Gameplay questions

Eastern wilderness

(1/2) > >>

MigrantWorker:
I have just started a new character and I am planning to eventually settle somewhere in the big uninhabited region east of Kaumo: set up a farm, perhaps keep some animals, do some hunting/trapping in the winter and then take a pile of furs and dried meat and sell it. Has anyone on the forum tried this before? Is the gameplay different in any substantial way, except of the obvious isolation - or are there still some vagabond settlements there?

caius:
I've toyed with this idea too, but never executed it other than some long-distance exploration and hunting.  Has anyone tried this?

There aren't any vagabond villages I've even found to the east.  I don't know about traders or wandering robbers or Njerpezti.

MigrantWorker:
Thank you. Just to be sure, the wild plants/animals were still available?

Shame about the lack of villages, an occasional quest would be nice to break the routine.

Privateer:
 I went through a period of time "in game play" where I didn't want to be around any people. Just a peaceful hermit, either starting as far East as I can or migrating immediately to the East.

From what I found, animals and plants are about the same. No NPC villages/settlements, traders did show up eventually at one survivor's area. One survivor had his shelter and few possessions taken over by robbers.

MigrantWorker:

--- Quote from: Privateer on July 09, 2018, 07:41:27 PM --- From what I found, animals and plants are about the same. No NPC villages/settlements, traders did show up eventually at one survivor's area. One survivor had his shelter and few possessions taken over by robbers.

--- End quote ---

Thank you. From what you say, it is a workable idea.

Losing the settlement to a robber raid did not happen to any of my characters yet. In your experience, does it happen with any regularity or were you just very unlucky?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version