UnReal World > General Discussion

4 robbers

<< < (2/2)

shorun:

--- Quote from: caius on June 23, 2018, 04:33:01 PM ---I'm interested in your homestead design. 

* Where did you homestead?  In a clearing?  Take over an existing village?
* Did you built a wood cabin interior so you could build a bench next to a cellar and then deconstruct the walls?  Ever think of modding a bench that can be built outside?
* Why the roads?  Cosmetic?
* How do you use the rooms/buildings?  It looks like you have a crafting room with tables and benches, a sleeping room, and a room with a loom.  Do you have a sauna?  Where do you smoke meats?
* Where are the animals kept?  Do you keep the dogs in the big open fenced area where you can see them?  Do they ever enter the buildings?
--- End quote ---

east kaumoleiset, by a mayor river.

my cellars are safe now, thanks to traps and spears.

the roads are mostly for decoration, but be warned, the fire for the farming also burned the roads. stone roads. thankfully, the fire stopped before it tore trough the buildings. needless to say, no more roads on the field. so i've started building a road to the nearest town. it's a time sink and when finished it will be nice. it's a pritty big town and not to far away.

the animals are kept in the left-bottom section, that's where they came over the fence.
there are a cow, a bull, 2 adult female sheep, 1 young female sheep, 1 ram, 1 female dog, 1 male dog.
the cow and bull now have a seperate pen.
they are not supposed to enter the buildings. the building does serve to "trap" them in case one does get behind my back, a safety measure so they dont run away

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version