Topic: [Fixed - persists in 3.40] Linen trousers cover feet  (Read 5967 times)

Cocci

« on: July 24, 2017, 03:58:59 PM »
I wear linen trousers that cover my feet. As much as I like my feet warm, I think it's weird that trousers cover my feet.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 07:40:18 PM by Sami »

koteko

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 05:07:15 PM »
There's plenty of weirdness there (not only coverage, but also weight). A fix to all cloth types is in the works, as far as I remember (@Sami can correct me if I'm wrong). Not sure when it will come out but it was discussed "recently", in the last year.

There's plenty of discussion about this in the old forum if you want to dig ;)

Sami

• UnReal World creator
  • Administrator
  • UnReal World creator
    • View Profile
    • UnReal World
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 08:32:24 PM »
It seems like all the trousers cover the feet as well - which is by mistake. This must have happened somewhere along item glossary updates and adding of cloth/armour modding tags.

koteko:
There's plenty of weirdness there (not only coverage, but also weight). A fix to all cloth types is in the works, as far as I remember (@Sami can correct me if I'm wrong). Not sure when it will come out but it was discussed "recently", in the last year.

I guess all the clothes can be considered to weigh too much, but there's no dramatic issues that would require "fix to all cloth types". There was quite big armour glossary overhaul few versions ago, maybe that's what you were thinking of...?
- Sami | UnReal World creator

anything