Topic: My challenge  (Read 4876 times)

primuspaul

« on: March 26, 2018, 06:44:37 AM »
I always thought trading with the Finns was a bit "gamey" and tedious, so I started a new challenge.

1. Winter start
2. Custom character
3. Scenario: Hurt, Helpless and Afraid
4. Starting location: Njerpez territory or as close to it as possible
5. Misc rules: NEVER allowed to interact with Finns. Can interact with traders and Njerpz, but only violently (no trading).

Anyone ever try something like this? It's a lot more "survival"-like than starting in Finnish territory and trading with Finns.

Privateer

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 06:55:52 AM »
I think the biggest hurdle I've encountered in self inflicted challenge is to never use or view the overland map.

To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

primuspaul

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 07:14:57 AM »
I think the biggest hurdle I've encountered in self inflicted challenge is to never use or view the overland map.
Do you mean the fast travel map or the F6 map?

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 07:23:05 AM »
Prohibit both for added difficulty.

Privateer

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 07:26:06 AM »

Yes no world view (f6) and no travel map (enter)
To help is it's own reward.
Mods:
https://www.unrealworld.fi/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=attach;u=10 Player Quests, Arrow quiver, Bee hives honey & mead, Massive menus, Fish Farmer, Combat trainer, Player made markers, Weaving, Wood stacks, Chicken coop Fish cuts, string&bone.

primuspaul

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2018, 02:40:20 AM »

Yes no world view (f6) and no travel map (enter)
Sounds tedious more than anything.   ???

anything