UnReal World > Not bugs

Extreme Slowdowns, still very much a problem :(

(1/6) > >>

Faatal:
Howdy,

I am running urw 3.50 b2 on win 10. I have fairly cutting edge hardware. i5, nvidia 1070, etc. I am also running the steam version of the game. When zooming in and out of the terrain and world maps, the loading goes VERY slowly. There is also lag when fading in and out of sleep. Tasks take far to long to complete (cutting down a tree etc.). Alt- tabbing seems to have some sort of effect on the framerate. I am running several simple item mods of my own design as well as caethans mod. If you need any other info let me know.

Sami:
Dying hard disk is something that might cause slowdowns, or getting low on disk space. In any case these are most often system related things, but we can confirm that pretty easily if you just send the savegame (or download link to) so that I can try it out on my end.

Did it start just recently? Does it happen with only one character, or all of them?
You could also try running urw.exe outside of Steam client to rule it if it's the Windows<>Steam Client interaction slowing things down.

Faatal:
Thanks for the reply. I am away from my PC for the next day or so. But I will get back to you with answers soon.

Sami:

--- Quote from: Faatal on March 25, 2018, 08:31:16 PM ---Thanks for the reply. I am away from my PC for the next day or so. But I will get back to you with answers soon.

--- End quote ---

Okay, take your time, no hurries on my end ;)

Faatal:
@Sami I can confirm that it is not a disk problem. It also does not appear to be a steam client interaction. Both of these test positively. I havent played the game recently, so it started as soon as I downloaded the new version. It also appears to happen with all characters. By "save game" do you mean the character file titled the character's name?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version