Topic: Fish Farmer module v3.5  (Read 1813 times)

Privateer

• Honorary Lifetime Supporter
    • View Profile
« on: March 22, 2018, 07:23:24 PM »

The fish farmer module v3.5
Allows you to gather and raise your own fish for food and profit.

princebunnyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 05:05:04 AM »

Hey I'm using your Fish mod and the Self Sufficiency mod and under M you guys have the same keybindings, so when I try to press Weaving it goes to Fish Egg Harvesting. How can I fix this? Thanks!

Privateer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 07:12:23 AM »

Hey I'm using your Fish mod and the Self Sufficiency mod and under M you guys have the same keybindings, so when I try to press Weaving it goes to Fish Egg Harvesting. How can I fix this? Thanks!

That is odd mainly because,
The fish farm doesn't use the "M" key
{Menu Binding}
Code: [Select]
.Gear.  -G-   *MAKE*
.Job tools.  -J-  *MAKE*
.Fish farm.   -F-   *MAKE*
.Feed fish.  -I-  *MAKE*
.Harvest fish.  -H-  *MAKE*
.Egg collection.  -E-   *MAKE*

I'm not familiar with the other mod you mention, and I doubt  clash in headers, Egg harvesting uses
Code: [Select]
[SUBMENU_START:Egg collection]
[SUBMENU_END:Egg collection]

Unless the other mod is calling a tag named the same.. which would be weird.

PALU

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 09:08:45 AM »
Don't all of those go under the 'M' menu as sub menus?
Thus, I suspect the poster is trying to say the sub menu bindings clash (without explicitly mentioning which ones, although I suspect it would be 'e' given your snippet).

If that's the case, it's fixed by changing the sub menu key binding of one of the clashing mods to use a key currently not in use anywhere.

princebunnyboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 03:33:11 PM »
Thus, I suspect the poster is trying to say the sub menu bindings clash (without explicitly mentioning which ones, although I suspect it would be 'e' given your snippet).

If that's the case, it's fixed by changing the sub menu key binding of one of the clashing mods to use a key currently not in use anywhere.

Exactly, it's under shift-M. So when I press E it goes to fish Egg harvest instead of weaving. Even when I manually press it, it goes into the egg harvesting menu, making it impossible to weave.

How would I change it?

zer0lis

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2018, 04:11:21 PM »
Exactly, it's under shift-M. So when I press E it goes to fish Egg harvest instead of weaving. Even when I manually press it, it goes into the egg harvesting menu, making it impossible to weave.

How would I change it?
I guess you do it from menudef_jobs.txt. you use the self-sufficiency mod by caethan, I encounter the same problem. Plus, crafting nets are duplicated but no other issues. Most mod tweaking is farly easy
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 04:13:32 PM by zer0lis »

Privateer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 04:25:07 PM »

How would I change it?

For my mod the key usage can be changed in the file "menudef_jobs.txt" you'd need to assign a non conflicting letter to each menu.